• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gentleman, we are in luck.

So it actually keeps me healthier.....YEAHHH!!!!! Be right back......

For those of us who are married and happily monogamous, this makes a good argument for, er, "ehancing" the sex life. Just say it's for the health of your prostate, and should help keep you from getting up six times a night to take a leak or shuffling off this mortal coil due to metastized prostate cancer (it killed Frank Zappa, you know...)

Yeah. Like I need another reason... Sheesh.

5-90 said:
For those of us who are married and happily monogamous, this makes a good argument for, er, "ehancing" the sex life. Just say it's for the health of your prostate, and should help keep you from getting up six times a night to take a leak or shuffling off this mortal coil due to metastized prostate cancer (it killed Frank Zappa, you know...)

Should I have read the whole thing.....?

corbinafly said:
Yeah. Like I need another reason... Sheesh.

You keep telling us you are married......not that that would play a significant role in this but...we have seen no pictures of your 'hot Swedish wife' of yours.
Nor have I ever seen her in person...

:smootch:

BTW Happy Anniversary!

Jump This said:
You keep telling us you are married......not that that would play a significant role in this but...we have seen no pictures of your 'hot Norwegian wife' of yours.
Nor have I ever seen her in person...

:smootch:

BTW Happy Anniversary!
Fixed. Good thing she didn't see that..

And thanks buddy.

tcm glx said:
So it actually keeps me healthier.....YEAHHH!!!!! Be right back......

For your health, huh, Tony? So that's what you call it.

:D

Back