• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bling for the PS.

Trouble

NAXJA Forum User
Got this to go along with the new PS pump.
PSPULLEY-1.jpg

Whats a good paint to paint over a coffee tin that can withstand exhausts temps? Or should I just get one of those led muffler tips , i heard they add 15 HP.

vpp-1001B they are the same just different colors. The only difference in the part numbers are the color code at the end of the numerals.

Last I heard was that they are only avaliable for race teams. I like them because they look cool and they might help my tires from falling off the wheel. Funny is that I knew those would get your attention.

hhmm race teams??? If I start my own race team then they will fall off a truck in front of my house?

Trouble said:
Last I heard was that they are only avaliable for race teams. I like them because they look cool and they might help my tires from falling off the wheel. Funny is that I knew those would get your attention.

i dont have any bling

but i'm starting to miss the look of silver wheels.

My XJ will offset any amount of bling with its spray paint flat (supposedly satin) black look with black steel wheels and center caps that I half-assedly painted to match, resulting in flat back on one side with dull chrome with flat black drips on the other side, cracked and broken front clip and smashed rear bumper...:D

Back