• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift parts

bics90xj

NAXJA Forum User
Track bar RE1600 $80, Trailmaster 4" coils $50, Super Lift 3" coils $50, Square tube lower control arms W/poly bushings $50, 2" coil spacers $20. Steve @ (916)316-2905

have the bracket for the trac bar too? and are the 4" lift coils still around 4"
-jonathan

Trailmaster 4" coils $40, Super Lift 3" coils $40, Square tube lower control arms W/poly bushings $40, I need these gone soon!!! Make an offer. Steve @ (916)316-2905

Letterman said:
:rattle:

!!!1

rollfawk.gif

bics90xj said:
Tell the whole story!!!!! It is easy to bash when you give one side. You have the springs so let it GO!

Thus why I won't sell anything to anyone unless they have cash in hand and will pick it up.
Way too many douchetards on NAXJA these days.
What a shame.

bics90xj said:
Tell the whole story!!!!! It is easy to bash when you give one side. You have the springs so let it GO!

So you want me to tell every one about the numerous times that you told me "the springs will be going out tomorrow"?

Yes I got the springs, yes you took too long to follow through, and yes I was probably a little harsh. So that makes us both douchetards. BFD.
:conceited

I laugh every time I read this...

Top! :attom:

Back