• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ prerunning

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Ok guys, so the next Jeepspeed race is July 19th...it is a night race up in Barstow i beleive.....lets get a group GTG going, we can do some fun running up in the day, hang out, and then support our fellow Jeepspeeders at night!!

anyone in?

You just GTG with your friends you sick little bastage!
There will NOT be any of that allowed here at NAXJA!

Oh wait....you were not talking about.....ohhhhhhhhhh....

Nevermind...I might be IN!

:D

Jump This said:

Come on Rick...you know its a blast at night!!!

Jump This said:

It wouldn't be the same without you Rick. :cheers:

IN!!!!!

tcm glx said:
Ok guys, so the next Jeepspeed race is July 19th...it is a night race up in Barstow i beleive.....lets get a group GTG going, we can do some fun running up in the day, hang out, and then support our fellow Jeepspeeders at night!!

anyone in?

Tony, are you chasing?????? video camera?? passenger seat??

E

Yep the full moon is the 18th of July. But you sicko Rick you are probably talking about a dif kind of full moon:moon:. I'll have to come check it out myself....the Jeepspeed racing that is....it's not Baja but it's desert racing WOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

damn was just thinking if I go to the race Ill need a place to sleep off the drinking. last night race I had a different vehicle there and was able to sleep it off in the cab, hell didn't even notice Erik was in the bed of my truck sleeping till I was about to make a bathroom run at 6am looked in my rear view mirror and saw my tail gate was down and some blue/black thing was moving around back there. I still wonder what he would have done if I took off with him there.

If you have never come out to a desert race the night races are a whole lot of fun come out and enjoy the party!

Back