• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TCU location???

It is under the glove box. You might have to take the paneling off that runs under the glove box all the way down to the drivers side. It's only a few screws though. You should be able to find it pretty easily.

You can reach and remove it without disassembly of the lower dash. Its been awhile, but I think there are studs welded on the metal backing of the lower section with nuts that hold the sheetmetal box in place.

Reach up from underneath.

TXSizedJeep said:
TCU is in North Texas in the western part of Fort Worth...off I35 and Berry St.

just transfered there from Texas A&M (Whoop!)

haha

Thats funny.:roflmao:

sjx40250 said:
You can reach and remove it without disassembly of the lower dash. Its been awhile, but I think there are studs welded on the metal backing of the lower section with nuts that hold the sheetmetal box in place.

Reach up from underneath.

Yes, it is possible to do without removing the lower dash... it's just easier to reach if you do remove the lower dash. just my 2 cents.

TCU is in North Texas in the western part of Fort Worth...off I35 and Berry St.

just transfered there from Texas A&M (Whoop!)

haha

You beat me to it. I was just gonna say, "Follow the smell of the bitchy daddies girls and drunken frat boys in $90k+ range rovers.

OK - what am I looking for on the TCU? What does it look like?

images
TCU4.jpg

imgres

Back