• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junkyard Parts

Blazair

NAXJA Forum User
Just was at Ecology in Adelanto.
6 or 7 XJ/MJ's
There were at least 3 2wd XJ beams.
No D44s.

I may be going back tomorrow to pick up a couple items.

Any small item parts requests?

I am in need of one of those non air conditioned pullies.
You know what I mean?
They put them on the models that didn't have air conditioning rather than changing the pully pattern.
Anyone have a picture of one?

Rick

Also, drivers side light bezel, black. Along with its running light and turn signal light. Passenger side running light. Stock battery mount.

Jump This said:
I am in need of one of those non air conditioned pullies.
You know what I mean?
They put them on the models that didn't have air conditioning rather than changing the pully pattern.
Anyone have a picture of one?

Rick

Also, drivers side light bezel, black. Along with its running light and turn signal light, doors fenders and a couple of windows. Passenger side running light. Stock battery mount.

Forgot a few things rick.

Johnny,All ot hem were early model 1996 & older.

Rick, I'll take a look. A picture would be helpful. (got it from Skullvarian)

Last edited:
Skullvarian said:
I am looking for a late model(or ZJ)...
There were no ZJ's. I was looking for a couple ZJ parts as well.
Latest model XJ there was a 1996.

Last edited:
Gas tank skid possibly?

I dont know how easy it is to remove, or if it is even possible. But that piece just behind the hood, where the windshield washer jets go...Mine's broken. Also, if you can get keys as well (never been to a yard) I could use a new rear hatch lock. :)

HAHA i got one how about front tow hooks

Skullvarian said:
here is the pully I got from rockauto:

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raf...de=1180099&parttype=10329&a=FRc1180099k971159

I am looking for a late model(or ZJ) brake booster/master cylinder/proportioning valve for rear disks, would be glad to pay a finder fee/pulling fee if you stumble across one!
Thanks
ecology in ontario had 3 zj's 2 had discs as of last weekend but the vultures were pretty bad when I was there actually had parts in my cart go missing and I turned my back to grab something and the shafts I was pulling went missing too.

Gerr said:
ecology in ontario had 3 zj's 2 had discs as of last weekend but the vultures were pretty bad when I was there actually had parts in my cart go missing and I turned my back to grab something and the shafts I was pulling went missing too.

Yeah, it's tough to be a gringo at that one. I made the mistake of taking my ex chick with me about 5 years ago, she just about pepper sprayed this one guy.

If you get a chance, I could use:
a fuse box lid,
a front seat seatbelt latch (the 8" part with the buckle that bolts to the floorpan), and
a center console cubby lid (tan leather)

All for a '92 if any of it matters.

Thanks for the offer, and no sweat if you can't grab 'em.

I really need an unbroken thingy that the multifunction lever mounts into. I also need the horn contact button in the column

Daedalus454 said:
Gas tank skid possibly?
GauchoMD said:
...that piece just behind the hood, where the windshield washer jets go...
Hildy said:
a fuse box lid,a front seat seatbelt latch (the 8" part with the buckle that bolts to the floorpan), and a center console cubby lid (tan leather)
IslanderOffRoad said:
I really need an unbroken thingy that the multifunction lever mounts into. I also need the horn contact button in the column
I'll check on these.
I'm going at 11am.

Pickins were slim for requested parts.
If I was able to pull anything, you have a PM.

Back