• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Crawler set up

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
i'm lookin for pics of the r.k. set up, i'm deciding on drop bracket or the rk long arms.(money is a huge factor) were could i get the rk kit at the lowest price? how much welding is involved in this also?

we got the rk 3 link upgrade from dc4wd for something like 475... but this was on someone elses credit card, so i really cant confirm, call em.
welding is not required, if you can get both crush sleeves and bolts thru the unibody rail.... (we couldnt on our mj)

]
dscf00122ra0.jpg

I just got my long arms yesterday, and gonna start the install tomm. I ordered through DC4wd and about a month later got a call from RK. RK told me DC4WD closed and they never recieved payment....well after dealing with that, the arms are solid. It says its all bolt on, with the exception of welding in the crush sleeves.

X-2, DC has good prices and servive.

A friend of mine has them and he turned his arms upside down and left the stock mounts alone. Im NOT going to do that.

Back