• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need storage space

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
Our apartment's maintenance guy just jumped down my throat. If I don't have BOTH of my non running cars gone by tonight- they are going to tow them. The jeep- hopefully is an easy fix. But the corrado I don't think so. If someone has a flatbed I can use today- I will pay you CASH MONEY for the haul. This sucks.

disable the nss, do a search in OEM tech theres a way to bypass it.

Edit: If anyone in SoCal can help w/the NSS bypass- please let me know. Maintenance man is getting fired up w/me.

Bryce...your average moron can fix your NSS, and also bipass the damn thing.
Oh wait....your just a boinger guy...hmmm.....I guess you have a point in asking for help.

:D

As said before, I have space out here, just not a small trailer.
If worse comes to worse, I do have a 24' enclosed that you can use.

Get off the computer and go pull it off and clean it. Or to get it running.....turn the key on and jump the starter with some wire from under the hood.

Hey chief....if you dont want to work on the cars...I know someone that knows someone who has a friend that can take care of your maintenance guy......

:hang:

Yeah guys, I'm fawked. Got the corrado towed to sean's house, sorted out that situation. Still can't get the jeep going, and the maintenance guy just walked by saying "i call tow truck 6pm your jeep still here". I have somewhere I can park it, I just need a tow there. Roadside assistance says I blew my wad on free tows for the month. What's weird, is that I got it to fire by jumping the starter. At first the bendix just spun, then it took. I put it in gear to back out and it just died. So when I tried it again- nothing

Last edited:
Did you let it warm up? mine dies if i take off too soon. is there somewhere on the street you can push it to park it for awhile? wish i had a trailer man!

There really isn't. It's one row of parking, then the opposite side is the carports/apartments. This effing blows ass

Well, I just decided to say screw it. I'm just going to park my box van in the neighborhood kinda close and hope it doesn't get broken into. If anyone wants to come down and give me a hand with the jeep tonight- I'm game. Call the cell if you'd like, I have to run around town right now.

TheWarWagon said:
Well, I just decided to say screw it. I'm just going to park my box van in the neighborhood kinda close and hope it doesn't get broken into. If anyone wants to come down and give me a hand with the jeep tonight- I'm game. Call the cell if you'd like, I have to run around town right now.
hey man i cant make it down tonight, my kid has track practice... have you tried popping off the nss? if you can get it off there its easy to open up and clean... they just get full of dirt and road shit. im surprised you could get it started by bumping the starter but the pin jump didnt work. are you sure you did the right pins and they are only touching the two pins they are supposed to?

sorry i cant help more man.

Back