• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday 26 run anyone?

phreaker76

NAXJA Forum User
A couple of buddies and I are thinking of running something saturday considering I get my new tires in the next few days. Anyone have some ideas and are down to join in? I was thinkin pre big bear run?

gorman is a very very very long drive for my liking haha...its ok i really think big bear would be better

tuesdaysfall said:
gorman is a very very very long drive for my liking haha...its ok i really think big bear would be better
Awww...man, I just fixed my jeep ...

I just moved up to Green Valley (91390) and have been itching to check out the trails up here... I see bunches of them along the road in... but I'm hesitant to go exploring myself with no cell service.

Hey guys im going on a run with a few otheres, not in my xj taking my 79 suburban tho. Miller Jeep trail is supposed to open up friday were going saterday, if not open we will be wheeling at bc109 down the road from there. They got mild to tuff as you make it. If wanna come meet up were at the flyen J in frazier 9am saterday the 26th. Got a xj and some k5s going too

Ok so it's gonna be Gold Mountain in Big Bear or Black Gulch near the kern river. Pm me if you want to join in the fun and have a preference on one of the two places. We will be getting an early start on Saturday morning. I'll update the thread on where to meet once I hear from everyone.

Heading to Black Gulch tomorrow morning if your interested. It's up by lake Isabella. I never heard back from the guys I pm. If your interested in going pm me and we can figure out a place to meet up.

Back