• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I got my XJ lowered for FREE!! **PICS**

blackhawk411

NAXJA Forum User
So last night my wife and I were going to Ralphs. This was 11:30PM.

My XJ was parked on the street and I had to move it in the morning due to street sweepers (30dollar fine). Luckly, I found a spot within my apartment complex so I told my wife to stand there so she could save my spot. Then while I was getting my car which was less than 20ft away this d-bag in a Corolla comes and starts arguing with my wife. Then I pull up to the spot and the Corolla starts rolling into the spot. However I was able to get the spot faster. So this guy gets all tough with me saying all this crap and how the spot was his. Mind you, it was for "future residents parking from 9AM-6PM"

Anyway afterthe deal he drove off- boy I should have stayed wiith my Jeep and trusted my gut feelings. My wife and I went to Ralphs instead - bad idea. I come back to my Jeep bleeding air on all 4 tires. They slashed the crap out of my tires.

Fullerton PD came and got reports from me, my wife and luckly the security. Apparently the security saw the guys so he chased them but was not fast enough because they got away. I remembered the model and color of the vehicle and first 2 digits of the plate (Yeah yeah I should have written it down but I wasn't thinking) and the Fullerton PD Found the car across the street :looser: . These drunk tards didn't even think to hdie the car somewhere... Anyway, as of now the case is "pending". (n)

I'm supposed to get a call back from a dectective who will be in charge of my case. It seems they left fingerprints all over the Jeep so I hope they care enough to retrieve prints but I don't think the damage is substantial enough. In perfect world they would print my Jeep but oh well. I called my insurance as well I should be getting a call back soon from the adjuster to talk about deductibles and whatnot.

Time to move away from this area. Damn drunk kids

More pics will come later
IMG_6028.jpg

IMG_6029.jpg

IMG_6030.jpg

IMG_6031.jpg

That really sucks bro ... sorry to hear it.

Just got a call from insurance...being a poor college student I only had basic coverage (no comp.) so they can't evencover my tires. I can't even afford to buy tires right now this is just awesome.

blackhawk411 said:
Just got a call from insurance...being a poor college student I only had basic coverage (no comp.) so they can't evencover my tires. I can't even afford to buy tires right now this is just awesome.

Sucks man. I really hope they find this guy.

On a side note, I do have my stock tires and wheels just sitting in my backyard... you are welcome to borrow them until you can get some fund together to get new ones... if you can figure out a way to get them from SD.

Sucks man...time to get the insurance to pay for some upgrades

That sucks.. Apartment parking SUCKS in Fullerton. I know what you have to go through; I used to live there..

1998xj1985 is selling 4 stock tires for $100. Hit him up.

E

if you was closer i have a set i'd give you, but your all the way across the contry, sorry to hear that,

this seems pretty simple really.

You said "Apparently the security saw the guys so he chased " well that mixed with his name and his care and the facts leading up to the private property damage.

File a small claim and add in there the time and loss of work, play etc for down time due to his deliberate act of damaging your property. WIth your story and the security gaurds statement, its a no brainer.

Sucks you have to deal with it though and it will take a month or so to get it resolved...

Good news, Fullerton PD is sending CSI to print my Jeep. Hopefully this will help the case..

EDIT: Wow the prints are all smeared. Just my luck.

Last edited:
If you pick up those AT's and need something to grab them in, I can help you out and we can put them in the back of my XJ. Don't know what your other car is and if it has room to haul 4 tires.

Prosecute, prosecute, prosecute!!!!!

If you need a parts train, PM me.... I work in Irvine and get off work @2:30 everyday......

I would be more than happy to haul some tires up to you.....

Sorry to hear it bro. Good thing SoCal NAXJAers are a good bunch of guys. Not trying to rub salt, but you'd be surprised how little more it costs to get better (more comprehensive) insurance. I say this because I had a similar issue a few years back, and I also had the most basic of insurance coverage. After having problems with my insurance (my fault for getting the cheapest), I upped my coverages and was shocked at how little it was per month.

this is one of the worries i have about finding a place off post to live when i get back to normal land.....someplace where my rigs wont get fawked w/ by the local s**theads. if i was closer i'd give u my stock wheels and tires.

Back