• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need a place to crash for the big bear run saturday night

toyotawrench

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, i need a place to park the jeep in big bear saturday night. Would be coming up saturday after work to help for the clean up on sunday. Sceems i'm not having any luck in the big bear thread, I will most likely be sleeping in the jeep. I would be willing to kick down for the room taken, if anyone can help me out i would be greatfull. Thanks

Peace
ted

no, no toyotas just the wj, i will be sleeping in the back of her. I have a tent, but I think i will bet getting there to late to put it up, plus just for one night might as well just sleep in the jeep.. Thanks again brother.

peace
ted

Hey Ted! I'm having a similar issue. So worst case scenario, if the campground is already filled, I may just get a lodge for the weekend...it seems like there should be a few vacancies that weekend...but if worse comes to worse, hit me up...I'm sure I can find a spot for you to crash.

And if I do get a spot at the campground, I have a 6 person tent for myself....I'm sure you could squeeze in rather than sleeping in the Jeep.

SanDiegoXJ said:
Hey Ted! I'm having a similar issue. So worst case scenario, if the campground is already filled, I may just get a lodge for the weekend...it seems like there should be a few vacancies that weekend...but if worse comes to worse, hit me up...I'm sure I can find a spot for you to crash.

And if I do get a spot at the campground, I have a 6 person tent for myself....I'm sure you could squeeze in rather than sleeping in the Jeep.

There is room for you too at the cabin.
And I owe you!

:D

Jump This said:
There is room for you too at the cabin.
And I owe you!

BAH! You don't owe me squat!!!

But I may take you up on the cabin offer just the same. =) I'm taking Thur and Fri off, so it just depends how much little stuff I have to do before I leave....but I'm tentatively planning on heading up Friday about noonish....should put me there 3-4pm.

Jump This said:
I'm going to heading up there Thursday afternoon.
the addy is 297 Pine Ln, Sugarloaf. Its on the corner of
Pine and Manzanita.
any room on the cabin's floor?

so seeing as your being kind enough to let me crash with you, what is your choice of drink? sort of a thank you heh haha i should go buy a gps cause i have no clue where im going.

peace
ted

toyotawrench said:
so seeing as your being kind enough to let me crash with you, what is your choice of drink? sort of a thank you heh haha i should go buy a gps cause i have no clue where im going.

peace
ted

Stone brew...some India Pale Ale please...

Back