• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Craigs Radiators

WI88XJ

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.radiators-nj.com/?OVRAW=gas%20tank&OVKEY=gas%20tank&OVMTC=standardAnybody ever deal with this company? Craigs radators out of New Jersey. The site says they have a HD Modine for a 2000 XJ for $88 shipped. It's too late to call them to find out how many cores but I will tomorrow. Radiatorbarn.com has the all metal HUGE single core from Modine (more surface area then a two core) for just about $200 delivered.

Steve

DPGoffroad.com has a good deal on aluminum rads as well.

Thayer said:
Did you find out how many cores?

Naw. I figure for that price it's gotta be a cheapie replacement type w/plastic tanks..Blah!

I just got off the phone w/Radiatorbarn.com and ordered there all metal 3 core for $141.42 shipped. I should see it Wednesday.

I know guys that have bought this unit from RB and they are all happy w/it. Yeah, it's more $'s but I don't want to risk getting a turd and then having to return it and all that crap. That old saying that you get what you pay for kept nagging at me. :laugh3:

Are you sure they're aluminum? I thought they sold regular CSF 3 rows.

Well I guess I was wrong. I could have sworn I saw aluminum rads on there before, different picture and everything.

I have the CSF 3 row and it is good quality all metal and I got it from radiatorbarn.com. The shipping was quick, just look @ the shipping chart and it will be there in that time

Bought mine online for $99.00 shipped for my 92. 3 core. Thought it would be cheppo plastic, but is metal. The 3 core on my 89 (GDI) was much more years ago. Xj is running at 210 - 240 A/C off and no fan shrould. Will install rad, 95 fan & fan clutch and shrould soon.

Back