• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey, Alaskans...

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
What the hell is up with the name Trig Paxson Von Palin..... HAHAHAH

Thats a funny ass name.HAHA!!:gag: WTF.Trig Paxson Van Palin weighed in at 6 lbs, 2 oz when he was born at Mat-Su ... The verdict is in in the Prince Von A-Hole case and he has to pay up

The name Trig is a Norse word meaning "true" and "brave victory," Leighow said. Paxson is an area of Alaska that both Palin and her husband, Todd, feel is "one of the most beautiful spots in Alaska," she added.
Palin earlier joked about naming the baby Van Palin after the '80s rock group Van Halen

AP Article: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gH_2Apl7Mbwo1XAJ44Pny3I5-gIwD904LU7G0

Trig is a name you hear in the Seattle area farily often. Lots of Norsk and Swedes here.
The Van Palin / Halen joke is great! ,\../ It's awesome that a governor can have a sense of humor.

I know the story behind it, but still.. thats a goofy ass name, especially for the 5th kid in the family.. I hope his siblings rip into him when hes older, haha.

Back