• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you to everyone....

ruggedjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Matty and Kyung, I owe you two bigfukin time.. Tell me when and where :cheers:
and to the rest of you guys... Thanks a bunch, Johnny, remi, cal, scott, josh and anyone else we spoke to today and all of you who offered your help on here, thank you very much. I called my two buddies(thanks guys) to start a thread on here with my username, cause i know how you guys work :D Who needs AAA when you have a NAXJA membership :D (Actually good thing i have AAA too, fukin key cylinder :mad: )
Anyway, detailed story with pictures will come tomorrow... If i wake up. Im out.

:badpc:

Well........?
Its already after 6am and your not up yet?

:D

I think we have all had days like that...
you ever wonder why Remi and Ken carry so many spares?
I think I'll add pinion yoke to my spare pile...

Rick

No problem Mike. It was an experience....

Mike, Mike, Mike..... what a crazy day!!

Glad you finally made it home safe. That day had so many ups and downs it was insane.
First the ignition lock, then the surprise when we took you to sledge for your first JV run :laugh3: . Then showing all the shorty's how to do it! The yoke/driveshaft problem followed by constant overheating and that damn 5 hour recovery. Shit man it was tough at a few points there!!!

Still it was super fun, and an adventure. JV has always proven to be that for me....

Here are a few memories before it turned to $hit.....:eeks1:

the shorty traffic jam.....

008.jpg

015.jpg

climbing at the plaque

026.jpg

043.jpg

mike had his own style at the plaque.....

051.jpg

052.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

ruggedjeep said:
Matty and Kyung, I owe you two bigfukin time.. Tell me when and where :cheers:
and to the rest of you guys... Thanks a bunch, Johnny, remi, cal, scott, josh and anyone else we spoke to today and all of you who offered your help on here, thank you very much. I called my two buddies(thanks guys) to start a thread on here with my username, cause i know how you guys work :D Who needs AAA when you have a NAXJA membership :D (Actually good thing i have AAA too, fukin key cylinder :mad: )
Anyway, detailed story with pictures will come tomorrow... If i wake up. Im out.

:badpc:
Anytime :)

Jump This said:
Damn....I should have been there....

Yes Rick, you should of...... and and so should of Kyungs junk! Lets plan another trip really soon before it gets too hot out there.

mattyj said:
Yes Rick, you should of...... and and so should of Kyungs junk! Lets plan another trip really soon before it gets too hot out there.

I was just thinking that there were no pictures of Kyung's Jeep. :)

Guess he was playing pedestrian all day.

Rick, you should have been there!

Back