• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some folks have WAY too much cash and...

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
...not enough brains to use it wisely. Check this tool out:

StretchtruckOMG.jpg

I'd say if anything its a chop to ad the extra section of windows...I'd bet that the limo part is accurate though...

BlackSport96 said:
I'd say if anything its a chop to ad the extra section of windows...I'd bet that the limo part is accurate though...

the middle part looked chopped to me.. You can see blemishes on the side in the white.

Or it could just be my crappy computer screen.

"Too many dollars and not enough sense?" I see it all the time up here.

About a dozen years or so ago, I was riding around with a buddy running errands. We got off the freeway (680NB @ Montague, for you locals) and pulled up next to a low-rider.

He'd actually done it rather well. Fairly tasteful paint, nice rainbow pinstripes with an orange "pulse" stripe, wheels weren't gaudy, no bubbles in the window tint, the stereo system was fairly well done, and the car didn't rattle. It was actually a nice job - kinda like what I'd do if I were so inclined to do lowriders.

The catch? Yugo GV. "Polish a turd, it's still a turd!"

Yes, we actually saw this. I swear to God on my left nut that this actually existed - unbelievable!

This was stranger than the body shop man who took a Jaguar saloon and converted it into something resembling an El Camino. Why? "Because I can - and it's different." I'll give you that (saw that one as well. Didn't hit me anywhere near as odd as the Yugo, tho...)

5-90 said:
"Too many dollars and not enough sense?" I see it all the time up here.

About a dozen years or so ago, I was riding around with a buddy running errands. We got off the freeway (680NB @ Montague, for you locals) and pulled up next to a low-rider.

He'd actually done it rather well. Fairly tasteful paint, nice rainbow pinstripes with an orange "pulse" stripe, wheels weren't gaudy, no bubbles in the window tint, the stereo system was fairly well done, and the car didn't rattle. It was actually a nice job - kinda like what I'd do if I were so inclined to do lowriders.

The catch? Yugo GV. "Polish a turd, it's still a turd!"

Yes, we actually saw this. I swear to God on my left nut that this actually existed - unbelievable!

This was stranger than the body shop man who took a Jaguar saloon and converted it into something resembling an El Camino. Why? "Because I can - and it's different." I'll give you that (saw that one as well. Didn't hit me anywhere near as odd as the Yugo, tho...)

Talk about polishing a turd.....

This is my kind of yugo.....

looks like it has a cage in it. better its better than a sammy on the trail

Back