• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tinbenders run ,,hammers on the 25th

VegasAnthony said:
just wondering if anyone is going to this run???

Oh crap.. Carefull speaking that work here.... TxxBxxxxxs.. Seems to get some peoples panties in a bunch.....
:anon:

But will add. carefull who you follow if you go.

i seem to remember that thread.....lol.

i think you got alot of reputation points with everyone on that one rob....lol.

ROBERTK said:
Oh crap.. Carefull speaking that work here.... TxxBxxxxxs.. Seems to get some peoples panties in a bunch.....
:anon:

But will add. carefull who you follow if you go.

There is nothing wrong with the Tin Benders....other than....
1. most drive Toyotas (damn rice burners.)
2. Leaf fronts?
3. Some have said they 'own' the Hammers...
4. Old and ugly
5. Can't hold thier beer
6. Not a 60 in the entire group
7. The bastards wheel more than most of us!
8. Six bolt spares!

etc. etc...

:D

ROBERTK said:
Ben check out www.Tinbenders.org They basically own the hammers and are thats basically thier home. They are mostly Toys, but they have a few Jeeps, and are great guys / girls, If you can hang with some good ole fashion sh1t talking..

lol....

my favorite post from that thread.....

Rawbrown said:
JV is the kinda place that even if you double up on the condom, your still gonna get her pregnant. the hammers are that kind of a whore.

xDUMPTRUCKx said:

Daym dude you had to DIG deeper then for cover there in Iraq, for that one..... :compwork:

search tine benders page 3 lol......

come on rob you know how i get down!

gsp vs. serra on saturday! i cant wait wish i was there to watch it with ya!

ROBERTK said:
Daym dude you had to DIG deeper then for cover there in Iraq, for that one..... :compwork:

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
search tine benders page 3 lol......

come on rob you know how i get down!

gsp vs. serra on saturday! i cant wait wish i was there to watch it with ya!

Yeah just ordered it in HD last night... I cant even begin to think of a whose going to take it... Both are so wish washy as to if they "Show up" or not. I would have to think that GSP has it on the odds in vegas?

lol, at least one guy has a sense of humor about his toy, from the members list description page:

"One of the "OG" Benders, and certainly the oldest. Krusty has been the route of the Willys, Chrysler, Kaiser and is currently dragging a Toyota around. I guess the older you get, the less you care about what you drive!"

mikedashg said:
lol, at least one guy has a sense of humor about his toy, from the members list description page:

"One of the "OG" Benders, and certainly the oldest. Krusty has been the route of the Willys, Chrysler, Kaiser and is currently dragging a Toyota around. I guess the older you get, the less you care about what you drive!"

Well I think they all are a great group of people. If "The Few" was considered "Black" then TxxBxxxxxxx would be "White" that's how I would classify them as a whole...

And for those that don't know who "the few" are, they are a bunch of low life POS people that unfortunately have a "leader" that was once a very cool, and upstanding guy, turned to sh1t by his association...

X2 Rob! the few are SCUM of the 4WD community...We stopped to help one of them that rolled @ TH & they basicly told us "Jeep" guys to F off & get the F outa the way...So we sat there & drank beer & watched them make complete A holes outa them self..

And for those that don't know who "the few" are, they are a bunch of low life POS people that unfortunately have a "leader" that was once a very cool, and upstanding guy, turned to sh1t by his association...[/quote]

hellbilly04 said:
X2 Rob! the few are SCUM of the 4WD community...We stopped to help one of them that rolled @ TH & they basicly told us "Jeep" guys to F off & get the F outa the way...So we sat there & drank beer & watched them make complete A holes outa them self..

And for those that don't know who "the few" are, they are a bunch of low life POS people that unfortunately have a "leader" that was once a very cool, and upstanding guy, turned to sh1t by his association...
[/QUOTE]
X3 :moon:

hellbilly04 said:
X2 Rob! the few are SCUM of the 4WD community...We stopped to help one of them that rolled @ TH & they basicly told us "Jeep" guys to F off & get the F outa the way.....

looks like im lacking in my 4x politics

wonder if ill get the same treatment.....

nah.

cause theyll get housed........

i see those guys out at azusa all the time, i pulled one of em in a stock wrangler up a hill he was stuck on and he said "thanks asshole, next time say out of my way" like me being 20 feet ahead of him in the mud made him stop and get stuck.

Back