• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Canyon - Saturday 4-19

ocean_jet

NAXJA Forum User
I am thinking of heading out to Corral Canyon this Saturday. I know it's late notice, but, probably be out at 4 corners around 11:00am. Thinking of doing Sidwinder, then Bronco Flats to Gunslinger.

Probably hitting the shooting range at Corrizo Creek before that... maybe around 8:30-9:00.

Anyone instersted?

Mike

Have fun guys ... i'm still hovering over the UPS package tracking web site.

refresh page.... refresh page....refresh page.... refresh page....

Those UPS guys need to drive faster

lol

You crack me up Mike... was thinking about cleghorn but my wife didnt want to drive for 2 and a half hours at 6 in the morning. when she wakes up i'll ask if she would wanna cruise to Corral canyon no promises though this is the first day off she has had in a long while and i still dont have a damn adventure pass

ocean_jet Dude ur kinda scarry... I wish I had remembered to bring my camera.
So I could have pics of u trying to launch ur jeep off that big ass rock on sidewinder.
It really was kinda cool to watch.

Hmm... that's odd. I always thought I had mellowed in my old age. :)

I wish you got a video too... because it didn't feel as crazy as you and Mike described it. I felt like I rolled right over it.

Back