• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EXO opinions wanted

Incredible Hulk

NAXJA Forum User
I am thinking about adding some more tube to my rig. After this...
8e887397.jpg

I realize basically ALL of the damage that happened could have been avoided if I had a little more tube on there. I am generally not a big fan of EXO cages, so I am doubtful at best, but wanted to see what you guys thought...
It would also be an added bit of strength for the current roof exo.
Something like this?
de7c517a.jpg

Curious to hear some opinions.....

go under the fender like Goatman did with the lower A-pillar section and the bar connecting to the bumper. Cut through the cowl area and put the cross-tube there. This will visibly add only the tube to the left and right of the windshield. I say forget the ^ over the windshield unless you plan on rolling it regularly.

I was thinking about adding the V over the windshield for teh sake of adding some structural support to teh roof halo. As of now it is only bolted to the roof itself, and not attached to the interior cage. So, if I only went all teh way over once it would be enough to crush the top down....
Good thoughts. Others?

Back