• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rock Sliders

Tim00XJ

NAXJA Forum User
What rock sliders do you guys reccomend? I'm looking for something that won't take up too much clearance, but also function as a step and look good as well. I was looking at AJ's Offroad Rock Rails.

x2 on the jcr sliders. I run the stage 2s on my 2000 xj and they are pretty nice and they aren't nearly as expensive as some of the other brands out there.

Chris

I got the Superrails from AJ, Good price fit well and they are super strong. With the tube out there they make a great step also.

p1010121.jpg

p1010122.jpg

x2 on the jcr thing....
however, the placement makes them pretty USELESS as a side step.... and i dont see other designs being any better
but maybe thats just me....

just dont plan on using em as steps

xcm said:
x2 on the jcr thing....
however, the placement makes them pretty USELESS as a side step.... and i dont see other designs being any better
but maybe thats just me....

just dont plan on using em as steps
The JCRs look just like the AJ super rails which I have, and I use them all the time as steps.

I run JCR stage 2's. They've held up great. I highly recommend the stage 2's over the 1's. That outer tube makes all the difference. They work great for those tight squeezes on the trail. I have door handles to prove it too.:D I use them as "tree feelers" alot. The tube sticks out far enought to use as a step. I use mine as a step every day. In fact, the paint is worn off where I step in the same spot all the time. If not for the outer tube, my wife would have even a harder time climbing into the heep! You can't go wrong with JCR products. :thumbup:

Hale

Back