• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ bumpers

Dustin_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have a bumper from Ajsoffroadarmor? If so can i see some pics? Are they anygood/strong? Thanks in advance.

AJ has lots of pics on his website....

His bumpers are top notch from what I've experienced - I have his rock rails and they're BEEFY. He uses great steel and his welds are as nice as I've ever seen.

Here's my Winterfest bumper.
HPIM0169.jpg

HPIM0170.jpg

With winch.
WinterFest2008019.jpg

Very solid bumper. JIM.

Front and rear for me, plus rock rails. He made them to my spec. I saw a couple on his site that I liked, and he modded the designs for me. I wanted a pair of fog lights recessed into the front. He fabbed & welded in boxes for them with mounting tabs - didn't just burn a couple holes. I had the lights drop shipped to him for fitment, then he shipped 'em back to me. Also recessed a hitch tube in both, with a trick license plate receiver for the front.

Oh yeah, I know, worthless without pics. I loaned out my XJ to a church family for awhile. When I get it back, I'll have to take some pics and show 'em off.

Hey there Dustin_xj, I'm just wondering if you've tried to contact AJ's offroad armor anytime soon? About 4 months ago I tried to get him to build me a front and rear bumper but he was going through some rough times and he wasn't sure he was still going to do that as a business. I haven't really seen what I'm looking for elsewhere in a bumper so I was thinking about fabricating my own, but I would rather have AJ do them if he is still in business. I've only heard the best about all his stuff. Thanks.

Jeremy

I just got his rails 2 weeks ago from him... Right now he is making my front an rear bumper... Send him a order then he will get in touch with you...Winch in front and tire,can carrier in rear.. My wife talked to him last week... HTH

Do his rails work with any long arm kit? Im torn between his or JCR's rails but I know with the JCR slidders you have to tell them what long arm kit you are running. Any info would help...........

P.S.....I didnt mean to hi-jack this thread.

Talk to him - he can mod his rails to work with most kits, IIRC...

Back