• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Matty on national TV!!

He must've thrown another party. And he didn't invite us.

He was probably wrenching in the background.

xjohnnyc said:
He was probably wrenching in the background.

I think he was sweeping some dirt out from in front of the start line....wouldn't want to get dirty ya' know!

(He is Jeff Ward's mechanic, Wardy got third after jamming a sore knee
three quarters of the way through the race [Jeff was in the lead at the time])

Oh sure, I'm on CBS/Speed every damned weekend and I don't get a thread...... No more VIP status at San Diego SX for you Rick. :looser:
Edit: This past weekend was the Navy/Qualcomm Moto-X World Championships. It had Supermoto(extreme dual-sporting), Moto-X, and some variations of freestyle. It was an all motorsports thing, that's why you didn't see any bmx or anything like that.

TheWarWagon said:
Oh sure, I'm on CBS/Speed every damned weekend and I don't get a thread...... No more VIP status at San Diego SX for you Rick.

:roflmao:

I thought they kept you back at the semi's after that one incident with that girl.....(I'm sure she told you she was 18!)

Jump This said:
:roflmao:

I thought they kept you back at the semi's after that one incident with that girl.....(I'm sure she told you she was 18!)

I did get into a little hot water after a "verbal exchange" with one of the LiveNation goons. But, that was back at Anaheim 3. I'm always in the mechanics section, every practice, heat and race.

ruggedjeep said:
Matty, if you need help keeping those cute girls of supermoto "entertained" let me know, ill be glad to help :D
Nah. We're good Mike. I've been pickin up the slack, but I'll keep you in mind just in case......:wave1:

Back