• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sniggs(Mark)

CanMan

NAXJA Forum User
If'n you get on the board anymore, could you PM me, so I can shoot over my phone number to you? We need to get the rest of the chapter stuff from you.

Or Phil, since your screen name is hidden, its hard to tell if you are ever on anymore. Can you get ahold of Mark for us? I've lost his number.

Thanks!

Does the old fart still have the radio show on Thursdays?

Unless it has changed, I think I have a number for Mark.

PM me if you still need that one.

XJLaredo said:
Does the old fart still have the radio show on Thursdays?

Talk about a name from the past!!!

Did Tahuya really take that much out of you that you are never coming back?!?!?!
:D

Michael

2xtreme said:
Talk about a name from the past!!!

Did Tahuya really take that much out of you that you are never coming back?!?!?!
:D

Michael

Hey, he was at the last south M&G. Where were you? :eeks1:

noutlawjeeper said:
Hey, he was at the last south M&G. Where were you? :eeks1:

If my memory serves me correctly I have been to:
1 North End M@G
2 South End M@Gs
2 Portland M@Gs

I'd prefer to see people on the trail any day of the week ;)

Michael

How did this thread turn into "where am i?"

The jeep dosn't run that well theses days. It use to never leak anything, now its a fluid fountian. Going to try and get it fixed before NW fest though.

And when i do show up to a M & G there where only 6 of us there. What happend??

XJLaredo said:

There "might" be a correlation? :D

Get your leaks fixed, make sure it run's good, fix any holes in the tires and get back on the trail, we miss you. :kissyou:

I hope we see you at NW Fest at a minimum, with any luck sometime before then!!

Michael

XJLaredo said:
How did this thread turn into "where am i?"

The jeep dosn't run that well theses days. It use to never leak anything, now its a fluid fountian. Going to try and get it fixed before NW fest though.

Yeah the North End M&G was like that too... I think we need to have an outdoor picnic M&G... On a Saturday in the woods, at a beach or in a park. With the growth of the chapter there should be some new energy and suggestions.

BTW: Mark's profile suggests he hasn't been on the site since 3/05/ 08 and his signatures suggest he knows he's being looked for.

2xtreme said:
There "might" be a correlation? :D

Get your leaks fixed, make sure it run's good, fix any holes in the tires and get back on the trail, we miss you. :kissyou:

I hope we see you at NW Fest at a minimum, with any luck sometime before then!!

Michael

I know it sounds like bitching but, all good trails are a long drive from me acept Tahuya(even thats an hour away). that gets old sometimes.

Jamez.

XJLaredo said:
I know it sounds like bitching but, all good trails are a long drive from me acept Tahuya(even thats an hour away). that gets old sometimes.

Jamez.

An understandable excuse.........
But not acceptable :lecture:

Hope to see you soon.
Michael

Back