• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

let's plan a big run.....

which weekend

• May 9, 10, 11

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Really wanna make plans for a decent size trip to TSF soon. i got the sand flea rally coming up in a few weeks. then there's NWFest end of June. i would like to plan something in the middle. Memorial Day weekend is may 23-26th. what weekend works best for everyone ? I'd love to make it a multi-day camping trip. Memorial Day weekend would be great for me. What about the rest of ya ?

Last edited:
Memorial day gets the nod from us...

Rod,
I am not certain that I would be able to make this happen, particually this far in advance but I am open Memorial Day Weekend and I would like to head back down to TSF and run a few trails with you guys if I can make it work.

Michael

poorboy_616 said:
Pardon me for sounding stupid, but where is TSF??

BTW, I would be willing to go if it fits my budget.....

Tillimook State Forest, Between Portland and Tillimook on the map.

Michael

Only memorial day works for me. I'd love to get out and camp with you guys, its been toooo long!

Plus my Jeep is about to get retired to wheeler only. Man that reminds me...I gotta get my axles under that thing!

i'll be getting my jeep ready for the jolly jeepers run and getting my buggy ready for the beach.

starting june 20th i'll be gone at the beach till the 28th, come home and leave again for the beach on the 11th, come home on the 18th, hop in the jeep and head for brownscamp.

busy busy busy.

2xtreme said:
Tillimook State Forest, Between Portland and Tillimook on the map.

Michael

Holy Crap!!!

Thats closer than I thought....

I live just north of Astoria, in Long Beach, so getting there wouldn't be bad at all...

I might just put that on my calendar....

Just so long a stock Cherokee can make it on the trails.....(The people I bought this from were pretty much Mall-crawlers....)

poorboy_616 said:
Holy Crap!!!
Just so long a stock Cherokee can make it on the trails.....(The people I bought this from were pretty much Mall-crawlers....)

There are many trails at TSF that can be conquered with a Mall-crawler :shhh:
Just keep in mind there is always the possibility of damage on even the easiest of trails.

Michael

there are many trails that can be conquered in 2h with open diffs... as long as you keep your speed up.

I won't be making it to TSF...

I need to find a babysitter and can't afford one...

If my wife wasn't the soul bread winner, I might be able to make it....

I hate my life.....

poorboy_616 said:
I won't be making it to TSF...

I need to find a babysitter and can't afford one...

If my wife wasn't the soul bread winner, I might be able to make it....

I hate my life.....

How old are your kid(s)? Lots of guys have young children that they bring along.

My daughter is 4 years going on five, my son is just now 20 Months....

She would enjoy it, but I think he would be a little too much....

I will see if I can get a babysitter for him, (wait, pick up the phone and call grandma!!!)

If I can work it all out in time, I may just see you all there!

Back