• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

homebrew bumpers

Jimbo_1321

NAXJA Forum User
I have some homebrew bumpers off an '87
here's a pic of the front, it could use some clean up and paint and needs the D-ring hangers finished.
the mounting uses all the holes possible along the side rail.
any questions feel free to ask.
I'd like 250 OBO

JimsFatefulDay_9_146.jpg

also have a rear, it has a hitch and some d ring mounts that are tied all the way through the bumper, don't have any pics at the moment but let me know and I'll get some up.
the rear requires the cut corners.
it also could use a light sanding and coat of paint.
I'd like 200 OBO

also forgot to mention both bumpers are 3/16 and the mounts and winch plate are 1/4.
that's all I can remember right now, let me know if you have any more questions!

I'll have to get some or see if kerry (Narwhl) has any, my computer crashed so I don't have any pictures here.

well here's the rear bumper.
I took off the hatch for the last run, but it sits right up against the bottom of it.
it has pretty good departure angle IMO and yea, there it is.

also those tail light guards are for sale...
30 bucks maybe?

CIMG2386.jpg

CIMG2390.jpg

CIMG2388.jpg

CIMG2387.jpg

I was thinking of buying some tail light covers like the ones you had. Where did you buy them, and do you think they are worth it? Do they do a good job of protecting the plastic cover? Thanks Jimbo!

Trail-Axe said:
I was thinking of buying some tail light covers like the ones you had. Where did you buy them, and do you think they are worth it? Do they do a good job of protecting the plastic cover? Thanks Jimbo!

I made the actually, and I think they did a pretty good job of protecting the lights, the factory ones can go for over 80 bucks.
I sold those for 30...

Back