• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

offroad lights

Two Hella 500's that I picked up at wally world for $60. Mounted very nicely on the front bumper. Come in very handy for dark country roads....as well as letting the guy who blatently cut me off for no reason that he shouldn't have done that :D

Search around on here...there are plenty of pictures of how people have set up some lights on the front bumper.

I've got 4 KC daylighters 110W. I love em had em for about 5 years all still work great. Mine are on the roof rack. Not sure if they would fit on the bumper they nare about 6 inches thick.

KC Daylighters w/ 150 watt bulbs, wal mart special for rock lights, and stock TJ off road lights.

UNCC_99XJ said:
Two Hella 500's that I picked up at wally world for $60. Mounted very nicely on the front bumper. Come in very handy for dark country roads....as well as letting the guy who blatently cut me off for no reason that he shouldn't have done that :D

Search around on here...there are plenty of pictures of how people have set up some lights on the front bumper.

I have 5 100watt KC Dayliters on the roof rack that i use for the same reason lol. To bad i got stopped for no covers on all 7 of my lights(could have been a fine of $250 a light!!!) Luckily instead he wrote down i ran a red light. Saved me a whole lotta cash.

I have some hella comet 500s and they fit on my stock bumber. they arent very fat and they are pretty bright.

I use two hella 500FF's on my front bumper, they are the same price as regular 500's but seem to have a little better pattern and are noticably brighter. They are slim enough I would think they could fit on a stock bumper. I plan on getting some 130watt 3000k bulbs for them soon. Also have two corvette projectors sunken into my bumper for fogs. they have a sweet cutoff that really lights up the foreground.

DSC01893.jpg

Last edited:
two KC daylighters 100w (dont like to be mounted upside down, water will get in them) 4 procomp 100w (work well, but the finish on them went to crap within a year) and 4 wallyworld rectangular.

its the XJ :p
DSC00126.jpg

i've got two walmart "blazer" on the rear of my rack and two on the front of the rack (dont know what type just know they say 1000ff) bout to add some fake hellas, and some walmart navigator lights under the front bumper

2 KC Daylighters and 3 Hella 500s. The Hellas light up everything but not too far. The KCs are better long distance IMHO.

Back