• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AAT Quarterly Meeting 4/16

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Here's a chance to become more involved. Your attendance at the meeting counts towards our year end volunteer hour total.

Hi, a reminder that our quarterly Adopt-a-Trail meeting is going to be held this Wednesday, April 16th. We'll be meeting at Corona Sizzler at 6 PM for Dinner and 7 PM to kick off the meeting and concluded at 9 PM.

We'll be discussing 4x4 road and OHV trail water interface dynamics, fire impacts, fire closure information, Cal4wd report, Adopt-a-Trail program requirements, Road and Trail annual Maintenance Plans, SBNF Volunteer Program Guidelines, Upcoming off-road events, Adopt-a-Trail uniforms, new Adopt-a-Trails, Adopt-a-Trail accomplishments, Adopt-a-Trail Training, upcoming Adopt-a-Trail Special Projects and more!

If YOU have ANY agenda items to add, PLEASE let ME know!

We'll be distributing the following:

- New official Adopt-a-Trail t-shirts.

- New official Adopt-a-Trail hats

- San Bernardino Forest Atlases (Bound additions)

- San Bernardino National Forest fold-up maps (rainproof)

- Some USFS wildflower posters

You, your club members, family and friends are welcome to attend.

Hope to see ya there.

Greg.

If anyone from LA/OC wants to attend maybe we can carpool.

karstic said:
Here's a chance to become more involved. Your attendance at the meeting counts towards our year end volunteer hour total.

I am currently out of town, but if you can give me a bit more notice for the next one, I would like to check it out.

I would love to go, but it is the wedding anniversary, and dinner at Sizzler talking about trails is not my wifes idea of a "special dinner". Sorry, I am going to have to pass this time. But will be there next time!

I want to go but my new jobs' hours just don't work out.

tcm glx said:
I would love to go, but it is the wedding anniversary, and dinner at Sizzler talking about trails is not my wifes idea of a "special dinner". Sorry, I am going to have to pass this time. But will be there next time!
aww come on Tony be the sales man we know you can be and get her to be ok with it :looney:

karstic said:

I sent you a PM.

Back