• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have a samll flex ramp?

xtimmax

NAXJA Forum User
As some of you know I'm building my xj for my senior project. I will be presenting in a little less than a month, and think it would be cool to bring the jeep in and flex it out. If you have something that might work, please let me know

Thanks

If you dont find anything maybe your teacher will let you borrow the hood of his Volvo :D

I used a 92 Talon for a flex ramp once. the fresh red paint really brought out the lettering on my 38x12.5 R15 Gumbo Monster Mudders

haha if i could i would totally bring in a car to drive on. I just need something that can be easily transported via, back of jeep, roof of jeep, bed of a truck.

yea.. but you beat me to it

then bring it to my house so I can flex my Jeep..lol :) Havent got a change to see what it will do with the 4.5" lift, it did an 81 on a 20 degree before...

excuse me I think it was a 30 degree ramp if I'm not mistaken...

phelan eh? i spent five hours at the arco station in the middle of the night trying to fix the brakes on the truck we were towing our boat from apple valley back to santa barbara with. a man that works there named steve, alsdo the pastor at the local church, helped a ton. we ended up getting home at 5:30 am. as far as ramps go, just make one our of some 4x4s, 2x4s, and 5/8s plywood. it will be plenty strong...

I keep mine in the back of Stater Bros.

;)

our stater bros doesnt have one. Phelan is that poor...

Back