• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shut off on the freeway

cds36

NAXJA Forum User
Coming back from Kartek the heep decided to shut off on the freeway, crazy thing was as I was pulled over guess who pulls up RAMBO lol, thanks man for stopping to see if everything was alright. Thanks 2 Tony also for the fast part find. Hope fully the heep will be back to 100%.

Just a big thanks again another reason the socal naxja family is the shit !!!!!

What happend Craig?? What was the issue??

btw - Your previous avatar was pretty cool. Blue Pre-runner in the air.

E

Hey E im not quite sure to be honest think it might be the distributor but im going to start with replacing the cps and then go from there. Just go down the line till its fixed

cds36 said:
Hey E im not quite sure to be honest think it might be the distributor but im going to start with replacing the cps and then go from there. Just go down the line till its fixed
I used to have random shutdowns with no error codes and it turned out to be a CPS. Not sure if that's your problem but you might be on the right track with it.

Kejtar said:
I used to have random shutdowns with no error codes and it turned out to be a CPS. Not sure if that's your problem but you might be on the right track with it.

yep no codes also so i think im on the right track, thanks

Those freakin sensors....good thing they are not hard to change, bad thing they go out....hahahah

I had the TpS go bad like twice in one year......it happened to be the year we got a ton of rain and I had just added the lebaron vents, which I do not think helped much.

mine used to do that, it was the cps

At least you didn't break down in this heat. I could imagine that it's FREAKING HOT in the "909" and the "951"

Well, it's good that you got it home.

E

Well after changing out the cps and running it most of the day, I have had no problems so far look like the cps was the problem

Good deal dude eberything is running 100% again!
Hope you had fun on your weekend exposition.

Back