• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Hidden Hitch for sale

rocknxj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm selling my front Hidden Hitch 2" receiver, rated at 9,000 lbs pull capacity. Part number 65009.

I bought it new for $137.00 and have had it installed on my 1999 XJ since March of 2007. No rust, great shape, absolutely no problems. The hitch is equipped with two very strong recovery loops in addition to the 2" receiver. Comes with all mounting hardware and instructions.

I'm asking $100. PM me if you are interested.

I'm in the Rocklin area and will ship at your cost, but I'd rather sell it locally.

This hitch provides excellent options for those wanting to add a winch, recovery point, or other device with a 2" receiver.

Do you have any pics of what it looks like with stock bumper. For that matter does it mount with stock bumper. I like the look my stock bumper and have been close to buying tow hook brackets but a hidden hitch sounds alot cooler than tow hooks lol.

Here are a few pics. You'll see you have plenty of room beneath your stock bumper. Disregard the dirt on the hitch as it is in really good shape. I'll clean it up after I remove it.

2666735_14_full.jpg

Here's a side shot. I added some front recovery hooks after I installed the hitch, even though I did not really need them since the Hidden Hitch comes with very sturdy recovery loops on either side of the receiver.

2666735_15_full.jpg

Here's another shot. After I get my new front bumper, I'll also sell my front hooks.

2666735_13_full.jpg

Last edited:
XJ Stryker said:
I Reread it lol. So you are selling to tow hooks and brackets separatly. What is the price shipped to 40160 on those.

I just bought an engine skid, which is why this Hidden Hitch is coming off. Unless you mod the engine skid, I don't see how you can have both installed. The hitch interferres with the forward mounting hardware and I don't have a cutter or welder to make that happen.

You might want to order the hitch through JC Whitney instead of me shipping it to you cross country.

I'll post the hooks for sale sometime after I buy my new bumper. I'll still need some recovery options for the off road trips planned this spring.

XJ Stryker said:
Well let me know on the tow hooks when they are available

thanx

I will lower the price of the Hidden Hitch after my poker run in June, then advertise the hooks at that time. Since I have not bought a bumper yet, I will need to keep the hitch and hooks for that run.

Stay tuned. Jeep parts to come. Might even sell a Conn Ferr rack and some other stuff.

Back