• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New lift.. and a couple of questions

LilRhodyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
As i type this my lift is going in... i got a 3" rustys full spring pack and i have a few questions...
My jeep needs to be very highway worthy so i tried to go and do everything right on this lift...
i bought adj LCAs, jks quick discos, tcase drop, brake lines are being moved to a better place, adj trac bar, steering stab, and 31" truxus mts to go with the lift...
i accidently got the 180lb spring rate so my first question is ...because i got 180lb springs will my xj ride like sh** compared to the 150lbs? Will i also lose flex because they are a higher spring rate?

second any other recomendations for parts that i might need for this lift or do you guys think i got a alright set up for only 3"?

now for performance/mileage...i got a k&n fipk kit for my bday and i have a magnaflow hi flow cat with rusys tailpipe and flowmstr 40...
any other mods that i could do to get some more balls with out sacrificing gas mileage? TB bore worth it?

misc question... light bar for 4 lights on the roof any suggestions on a brand of light bar?

thanks to anyone who posts, for your help

what shocks does it come with?

just try on froogle searching for a jeep light bar. i have a kc highlites bar on but haven't put the lights on because i tried drilling a hole unsuccessfully in the (B?) pillar and just need the time to run them elsewhere. the lightbar itself looks decent and isn't toooo high. goodluck with your suspension install! i need to do that soon to fit my moabs on!

adjust your headlights higher. save money from light bars and other ghey shit to regear and get a full detriot or other locker. with 31s you will want to run 3.73 or 4.10s. that will greatly help your mileage.

heres my light bar...i have 4 kc daylighters on it, its made by CARR, its the universal bar for gutter mounts. measure cut and bolt on, veryy easy....
IMG_0041.jpg

Back