• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HOT DAMN!!!! I scored HUGE! :D

ZomBrady

Chubby Chaser Extraordinaire
NAXJA Member
I just bought a '72 F100 4x4 with a 4 spd and NP208 tc tonight. . . from the original owner!

I even have the original bill of sale!

And it's immaculate other than a few spots of cancer that I have to take care of.

It's fawking beautiful and perfect. This guy took such good care of it that it's almost scary!

I'll post pics tomorrow.

:D

Pics?

Here you go!

2404874921_66b04ec19c_m.jpg

2404882931_82b45d2ed1_m.jpg

2404884009_ebeb3bfcf8_m.jpg

Sweet, that is a good looking FORD.....and I do like fords.

silverslk said:
How about a interior shot?

Every gauge, and switch works. original vinyl flooring there in good condition. The bench seat has been re-done but hey this guy took care of his pick up.

Thats the second best looking vintage ford 4x4 i've seen this week.

Good looking truck.
rthumbu.gif

Cant go wrong with a well maintained old Ford.
Wish I still had mine.
cry.gif

IMG28.jpg

Modified 400/351m.. c-6.. 44/9inch.. stock 3.50 gears.. Detroit in rear.. no a/c (factory, built in Calif.).. sunroof.. sliding rear window.. 6 mpg
kopfpatsch.gif

pissoff.gif
chevy
sorry chevy guys... iam a FORD man... had to do it.
ialol.gif

Nice...

The camp I work for has a 74 F250 4x4 longbed... cal-trans orange with a 360FE and a T18. I love that truck, tried to buy it from them a few times.

Well I was wrong about the transfer case, it's a Dana 21. But I have a BorgWarner T-18 and NP 205 sitting over at my mom's house that I can drop in.

I'm still happy.

Back