• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

d44 drum brake/Ebrake pictures?

Clint

NAXJA Forum User
I have a D44 from an XJ. I picked it up with no rear brakes. All it had was the backing plates. I went to the parts store and asked for everything that goes on the brakes. After putting it together I realized I did not get any hardware for the E-brake. I cannot seem to find any part #'s or look the Ebrake stuff up on any of the part websites to see which parts I'm missing. The parts people are not helping either.
Does any one have a picture of a fully assembled D44 drum assembly with E-brake or can somone take one? I'm hoping I can take the picture and find what I need. Thanks.

Here is a page from the factory parts list 87-90. My computer is being a pest and you get 2 sizes, a normal page and a link to maximum huge. From the list at the bottom it seems that the brakes are the same for many years and models.

http://www.fototime.com/3DCC3E0F1049C85/orig.jpg

standard.jpg

Back