• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wow close call

cds36

NAXJA Forum User
Dammm this could of made momma very unhappy !!!

jeep.jpg

Last edited:
yup thats an R

but from what i read, that dude got hurt pretty bad. Those pics always make me think twice about running over branches now a days.

freedom1st said:
Armor to add to the heep...testicle plate....:D

LOLOLOLOL Testicle Plate... What do you think 1/4" plate for that one? or should we go up to 5/16" to be safe? haha

same thing happened to a buddy of mine, but he was on a dirtbike out at gorman. missed a sharp left and went into a big bush. only difference is the bush went IN him. he pulled out the branch and his boys popped out and hung by the strings :shocked: rule #1 dont ride alone, he had to stuff his junk back together and ride 5 miles back to camp, then get someone to drive him to the hospital. i have a pic of the damage done, but i wont post it here. PM me if your curiosity gets the better of you, its impressive :D

GrimmJeeper said:
same thing happened to a buddy of mine, but he was on a dirtbike out at gorman. missed a sharp left and went into a big bush. only difference is the bush went IN him. he pulled out the branch and his boys popped out and hung by the strings :shocked: rule #1 dont ride alone, he had to stuff his junk back together and ride 5 miles back to camp, then get someone to drive him to the hospital. i have a pic of the damage done, but i wont post it here. PM me if your curiosity gets the better of you, its impressive :D

I'm curious, but NO THANKS, lol, the description is plenty. Also, riding a dirt bike 5 miles in that condition, thanks for giving me daymares.

mikedashg said:
I'm curious, but NO THANKS, lol, the description is plenty. Also, riding a dirt bike 5 miles in that condition, thanks for giving me daymares.
he was in shock, he said he didnt feel any pain he was just cold and dizzy. he said he was riding so fast back to camp that the wind in his helmet sounded like someone screaming in his ears, but we think it was him screaming and not knowing it. crazy stuff!

GrimmJeeper said:

holy crap, that hurts just reading it...

Dude as gross as it is I gotta see it hook it up. that will be a great addition to the crazy sh!t I've seen lol

ask and ye shall recieve.

pic is the cell phone image he sent me once they stopped the bleeding and got him all cleaned up at the hospital, just before his stitches went in.
:wave:

Back