• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks to grant for hosting M&G

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
Thanks to Grant for hooking it up tonight..goot times, and some good food!!

And Robert, seriously what is up with the Pickles????????

Again thank you Grant for the hospitality, and offering up your place for the m&g, to all the guys i knew already, nice seeing you again. And for the folks i spoke with for the first time, it was nice to meet/ talk with ya, hope to see yall again real soon.

toyotawrench said:
Again thank you Grant for the hospitality, and offering up your place for the m&g, to all the guys i knew already, nice seeing you again. And for the folks i spoke with for the first time, it was nice to meet/ talk with ya, hope to see yall again real soon.
So when are we isntalling those tj flares on your jeep ? :D

Grant again thanks for hosting, and to "FordGuy" for the donation of the jackets!!!! They were nice and warm in Tony's Ragtop!!!! Thanks all!!! IT was a good time!

Thanks for the tacos Mickey

and trying to smoke me out

karstic said:
and trying to smoke me out

Trying? Hell, I was successful!

Thanks for the turn out; it makes it infinately more worth while when the show is solid. Glad everyone had a good time and things were accomplished. Looking forward to putting TJ flares on the WJ at the next one!

Thanks grant and everyone else for making my first time out fun, and enjoyable, the food was great! and thanks again to everyone and "Crown" for the t-shirt and hat hope to see u all in big bear

Thansk Grant!

Thanks to all that showed and made it great.

Hey Rich - I want a comfy jacket.....

Back