• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter this weekend

mud1059

NAXJA Forum User
Somebody who knows the area would be much appreciated!

Heading up on Sunday it looks like. Going to be trying out a few mods on my rig. All should be well, but patience might be good. Lots of mods to work the kinks out of.

Thanks
Paul

last weekend at Steven's I'll be pond skimming. I want to go but ski season is another 7 months away need to get my last turns of the season in.

It was pretty awesome. That highway up there would be so much fun at like 1 am with a sports car. IE get your passport were going with the miata since the fiat wont make it haha.:D

-Alex

Whistler is ALWAYS awesome. Why would you ask such a question, Matt?

I just remembered you (Karl) posted up that killer map. If all else fails, I'll just take that with!

Paul We are going up on the 19&20. I can put you on some really fun trails. Can't make it this weekend, have to save up some $$ for the next trip up. Have fun

I'll be up there 9:30-ish Saturday, main lot, driving the CJ.

mud1059 said:
I doubt I'll be there Saturday, daffodil parade and all. That and I can't get my damn axle centered to save my life.

What the Sam Hill does a daffodil parade have to do with wheeling?

Hike up your skirt and get on out there.

mud1059 said:
I doubt I'll be there Saturday, daffodil parade and all. That and I can't get my damn axle centered to save my life.

Don't you tow it? Why center it

The daffodil parade is for my kids. They're 2 and 4, gimme a break :) Dave- It wasn't allowing me to hook up the track bar I'd bought. I was off by a good inch or two to the pass. side. The hardest part is trying to install all new adjustable everything from scratch. I just bought a drop bracket at Billy Bobs and everything is coming into play. Now I just have to figure out how to get my JCR steering around my track bar. This was so much easier when it was stock components and I didn't care.

I'm taking a pipe bender to my $300 brand new steering.

RE 1600. All seems good now. I hate changing so many things at once because I can't put my finger on exactly what's to blame. Especially since that little accident. Either way, tweaked it just right and my $300 steering graces my coils as it hits the stop bolt. Good enough for me. It does appear though that somewhere along the line I lost some articulation, I think it's the RE LCA mounts. Gonna have to grind them a bit.... after this trip.

For the record, it pays dividends having a working rig side by side with an atrocity project one would be wrenching on.

Ba-Riedo said:
What trac bar are you using? Screw it, I drove 20 miles on the highway with no trac bar one time. It wasnt that bad.:rof:

-Alex[/quote Was it the Swaybar or Trac bar ??
Sway bar I could believe
Trac bar is what holds the body and front end in line with each other,Without it the body moves when you turn the steering wheel making it almost imposable to go around corners. I know from the experience of a Rusty`s coming apart on the trail.

Back