• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bridgeport Work Day

The link is for a 300 acre hiking and ATV area. This should not prevent us from helping, since ATVs are Motorized trail vehicles, and therefore our brothers in the fight to get and keep motorized access on public lands.

Or maybe I missed something. :D

I'm only 10 mi from there, and I plan to get over for a while.

ExTankerGuy said:
Upcoming work day at Bridgeport on the 19th of April. More info here...

http://www.cityofbridgeport.net/index.asp?nid=322

The more folks we get to show, the sooner the place opens and the more trails we will have!! We normally get at least 2 hours of play time after trail cutting...
Damn. I was looking forward to hitting a workday up there but I've got the kids next weekend. Not to mention I'm hitting Clayton this weekend. Guess I'll catch the next one.

Also, aren't you going to be in Hot Springs that weekend for the Customer Appreciation run, JR?

I can't make it this time, how 'bout some people plan on the May date, that way we can schedual some time off, and EX. can prepare a proper feast. We could have a "meeting"

Ian she can play on the 35's, the trick really is to not let it "bounce". which is what happens when the tires start slipping and people stay in the gas hoping for traction when the tires are slipping. You can wheel with 35's on a d-35 as long as you don't get wild.

msrorysddad said:
I can't make it this time, how 'bout some people plan on the May date, that way we can schedual some time off, and EX. can prepare a proper feast. We could have a "meeting"

I'm down with that, I think. The May date is awful close to my wifes due date, though, but I'll see what i can work out. It's only one day, so I bet she'd be okay with it.

Maybe I can pummel JT, Icewolf, Mike and company into tagging along, too.

Back