• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So what do you have to do

It all depends on a few things.
First, if I can get my wheels drilled by then I'll be installing the 44.
Relocate rear shocks.
Replace both fans
Run fan bipass switch
Matty has a great idea on how to install seat belts (harness) and I may
try that.
Replace one tire, install spare on one of my WE's.
Rock lights
Repair tie rod and build a spare

thats it....one weekend of work.

Rick

Steering and exhaust.... still!!!

It depends on how ambitious I'm going to be, but most likely run through

maintenance items (fluid changes, grease things, tighten nuts and bolts)

Fix leaky fuel hose at fuel sender

Finish inside Hi-lift mount

I really don't have the time for the SYE/driveshaft/rear springs and shackles install at the moment.

Put this stupid thing were it belongs
IMG_0199.jpg

FordGuy said:
Well I had nothing to do until this weekend, after talking to Scott about steering, I just ordered a new PSC pump ,gearbox , and cooler.

Sweet!! How much Rich....did you go ram assist, or just relacement pump and stuff....hey, I call dibs on your oe stuff..

I need to get a appointment for OTR Fab to bend some 1.5" dom for me to fab up the rear shock hoop, and drill some real big Holes in the floor... Other than that change the head gasket.. for some reason the exhaust smells like coolant lately... Oh yeah rob a bank to pay for some new wheels...:gee:

Jump This said:
Keep the damn lions out of your rig and you shouldn't have a problem!

Have you ever broken anything on the trail.....aside from the rollover...

:D
lol.. well lets see.. I remeber someone working on hubs (Moab was it?) and I do remember welding on something too ;) That reminds me... Need to find a lighter shade for the goggles cause that one was too damn dark.

Oh yeah.... I do have some things to do: stiffen up the front end of the jeep cause there is this weird creak that I think is indicating a crack which for the life of me I can't find... so preventino is the key :D (be ready for a whole new look on the jeep by Big Bear :D ) And.. maybe I'll finally do my antenna mounts right (doubt it though).

need to smog the Jeep so I can get it registered

Lock the front......put my shocks in.....prob replace rear u joints as well..

Back