• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

31" BFG Mud, ARB, Warn stuff for sale

alekz

NAXJA Forum User
I'm moving so I need to get my XJ back to stock.

This is what I have:

4 31x10.5 BFG Mudterrains on black steel wheels - $800.
they have the replacement warranty from Discount Tire, anything happens, they'll replace them. the rear two have some slices on the treads from cut fenders...nothing structural or major according to Discount Tire. but if they were to fail for any reason, free replacement. These still have nubs on sides...maybe 2000 miles at most.

ARB Bull bar for 96 and older cherokees...I have it on a 2000 for better clearance. - $500

Warn XD9000 winch, new remote, cable in good condition - $600

Aussie Locker for D30 - $200.00 only used around 500 miles on another XJ, I have it in box.

2 Procomp 3" springs - make offer.

2 RC 2" lift shackles - make offer.

All items still on XJ, will work on getting them off by next week-end....In Green Valley but work in Tucson.

I also have a pool table and 2 living room sets that I'm trying to sell, if anyone is interested I can provide details. PM me.

Thanks.

Last edited:
IMG_5605.jpg

Would like to get the aussie locker off of you. Is everything there for it? Where should i sent the money for it?

Jeepguy91 said:
Would like to get the aussie locker off of you. Is everything there for it? Where should i sent the money for it?

I have an offer for the aussie already...waiting on the guy to make payment...if he doesn't come thru I will let you know.

thanks.

alekz said:
I have an offer for the aussie already...waiting on the guy to make payment...if he doesn't come thru I will let you know.

thanks.
second inline for the aussie

Update on Warn XD9000 winch now asking - $500

if you take both ARB and winch - $900.

2 Procomp 3" springs - make offer.

Items are all off the XJ and ready to pick up.

thanks.

Back