• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We did it!! We won!!!!

Be careful. A certain member may accuse you guys of rigging the drawing results and the final membership numbers due to the fact that your located in Cali. According to him, you guys secretly run the entire forum and club.

:smoker:

mtmike said:
Be careful. A certain member may accuse you guys of rigging the drawing results and the final membership numbers due to the fact that your located in Cali. According to him, you guys secretly run the entire forum and club.
:smoker:

Who could you be talking about?:dunno:

We Did, We do...:gag:

Brendan_91XJ said:
Who could you be talking about?:dunno:

:gag:

I refuse to type his name, as I hear that when doing so you get the same results as saying "Candyman" three times in a row while looking in the mirror. Unspeakable horrors follow shortly after....

;)

mtmike said:
I refuse to type his name, as I hear that when doing so you get the same results as saying "Candyman" three times in a row while looking in the mirror. Unspeakable horrors follow shortly after....
;)

Threads get locked, deleted or eviscerated...

...I have heard rumors :D

Hey Grimm you forgot me Iam the grand prize winner I think Iam a Socal member wow what a shock yeeha :woohoo: :wow: :party: ThanYou:NAXJA: Big Sal :doh:

Last edited:
Congrats to SoCal Chapter and to Sporty XJ & WraithKWK too!

So how do i get a SoCalXJ Window sticker one of the big ones.
And any word on the SocalXJ.com

I have the 4" round SoCal Chapter stickers available. You coming to the meet N Greet?

Thanks guys for Choosing me of all people to give a free year too .....
It was that custom Oak headliner wasn't it .... I knew once u saw it you would be in Aww of my red neck trailer trash rigg'N skillz.

But seriously Gratz everyone

Its 2 hours from me I dont know if i'll be able to make it

WraithKWK said:
So how do i get a SoCalXJ Window sticker one of the big ones.
And any word on the SocalXJ.com

I got one in my Garage in White.

Back