• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

free running xj to whoever wants it

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
After goatfest 2006 Dumptruck version 1 (as seen in my avatar) was driven to west covina and dropped off in russ pottenger's backyard where it was stripped of its axles that were to be replaced by a d60/14 bolt combo.....

plans changed many times and now the jeep is sitting there taking up space. and theres not too much i can do here from iraq so ill need someone to take this off our hands.

Its an 89 4.0 aw4 231 red laredo model.

it has axles under it.....but its on jackstands.i believe we have every single part that would be needed to make it roll or even drive on its own right there in russ' backyard!

i wanted to turn it into a buggy but ive gone in a different direction now and my good friend russ could use the space.

the jeep still has aftermarket motor mounts, a sleeved unibody, grant steering wheel, nice cd player, stroung running motor, a NOS AW4 that was put in within 500 miles, a fresh rebuilt 231, inner crok steering box plate, a crazy front bumper with some kc lights.....

it has no doors and no hatch, no glass except for the windshield.

its would make a perfect parts vehicle or a buggy project. It wouldnt take very long to make it a driver again. the axles were pulled and that was about it.

the title is clean. the tags are lapsed though.

i would rather everyone come and get parts off it or have someone take the whole thing then to just see pick a part take it away for nothing.

Russ needs room to add another jeep to his ever growing collection.

if your interested please Pm either me or russ pottenger for more details.

i may also be interested in paying someone to pull a few parts off of it and then calling up the junkyards so if anyone is interested in that venture let me know as well, thanks guys! :wave:

You know what time it is over here? I'm the first one to see this post and feel like jumping on it but just don't have the time and space to build something up right now. But just posted up to say thanx for serving man.

appreciate it man!

and its 4:30 am there right? here its 2:30 in the afternoon :D

paulhead said:
You know what time it is over here? I'm the first one to see this post and feel like jumping on it but just don't have the time and space to build something up right now. But just posted up to say thanx for serving man.

I am interested in the tranny and the transfer case. My 89 could use them. I would need help to pull them out. Let me know when you finalize your plans. I am not too far from West Covina.

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
After goatfest 2006 Dumptruck version 1 (as seen in my avatar) was driven to west covina and dropped off in russ pottenger's backyard where it was stripped of its axles that were to be replaced by a d60/14 bolt combo.....

plans changed many times and now the jeep is sitting there taking up space. and theres not too much i can do here from iraq so ill need someone to take this off our hands.

Its an 89 4.0 aw4 231 red laredo model.

it has axles under it.....but its on jackstands.i believe we have every single part that would be needed to make it roll or even drive on its own right there in russ' backyard!

i wanted to turn it into a buggy but ive gone in a different direction now and my good friend russ could use the space.

the jeep still has aftermarket motor mounts, a sleeved unibody, grant steering wheel, nice cd player, stroung running motor, a NOS AW4 that was put in within 500 miles, a fresh rebuilt 231, inner crok steering box plate, a crazy front bumper with some kc lights.....

it has no doors and no hatch, no glass except for the windshield.

its would make a perfect parts vehicle or a buggy project. It wouldnt take very long to make it a driver again. the axles were pulled and that was about it.

the title is clean. the tags are lapsed though.

i would rather everyone come and get parts off it or have someone take the whole thing then to just see pick a part take it away for nothing.

Russ needs room to add another jeep to his ever growing collection.

if your interested please Pm either me or russ pottenger for more details.

i may also be interested in paying someone to pull a few parts off of it and then calling up the junkyards so if anyone is interested in that venture let me know as well, thanks guys! :wave:
:eyes:

ive been up for like 50 something hours sheesh......

it was trailed there and driven off the trailer. lol.....

it was a trail only kinda rig...

97xjdawg said:

I like leeps idea. so far that may take the cake!

i need to get some sleep.

ill respond to everything in the morning its 1 AM here and i havent slept in a couple days.

see you guys in 8 hours.

wrong trans mr. cal.....

i got this one from cleanrc......
cal said:
If it gets parted out, I want the transmission back.

:)

Well if any of the suspension is left .. I could make use of whats left to make a lift for my stocker ..

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
I like leeps idea. so far that may take the cake!

i need to get some sleep.

ill respond to everything in the morning its 1 AM here and i havent slept in a couple days.

see you guys in 8 hours.

wrong trans mr. cal.....

i got this one from cleanrc......

I still want it if the jeep gets parted out. :)

Back