• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear pre-run?

Which date works better for you to pre-run?

• April 19th

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • April 26th

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Either

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

Looking for some help with pre-running Big Bear area for SoCal Fest.

It will be either April 19th or 26th. Vote if you CAN and WILL attend the pre-run.

We need several folks so we can run a few trails. You will need to know the trails and your rig must be capable of running them.

There are some closures still. The biggest is Holcomb Creek. White Mountain is also closed.

Here are a few of the possible choices:

Gold Mtn
John Bull
Deep Creek
Pontiac Sluice
Heartbreak Ridge
2N04 (club AAT - I will run this one and probably Pontiac or Heartbreak)
Jacoby Canyon

I am open to suggestions on other trails.

We need to be sure we have at least 2 vehicles per pre-run.

We will meet at the Discovery Center at 9:00 AM on the chosen date and split up from there.

When we pre-run, we are having fun and checking the condition of the trails. We want to to provide a "report" so folks can decide what trails they want to run on May 3rd.

Who's in and which date works best?

I will have the poll open for 5 days, then I will post the best day. If we need to, we could do both weekends and split it up. I can not do both and then the event.

Thanks in advance!

Robert I'm coordinating with the AAT folks for the Maintenance Plan run for 2N04. We only need two or three rigs, including mine. Right now it looks like it's set up for the 20th, but tha't not set in stone.

karstic said:
Robert I'm coordinating with the AAT folks for the Maintenance Plan run for 2N04. We only need two or three rigs, including mine. Right now it looks like it's set up for the 20th, but tha't not set in stone.

Awesome! Let me know as I can be one of the 2 or 3 rigs.

As for the the other trails, looking for some help on pre-running.

Anybody?

Bueller...... Bueller.......Bueller.....

Back