• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I GOT SPONSORED TOO!!!

Monkey55

NAXJA Forum User
BY THE NAXJA COMMUNITY.

I just want to say that this is an AWESOME Group and I want to send my thanks to eveyone who has helped get "The Beast" the parts it needs.

Here's a list of what I've picked up so far for "The Beast":
4 doors & hatch - Leep/xtimmax/Gerr
Fenders - Leep/xtimmax/Gerr
Coils & Springs - Zach
Newer Shocks & UCA - Erik

Here's a list what I have to pick up for "The Beast":
LCA - FinalBossX
Frnt sway bar links & shackles - Josh
Stock wheels - ATAM Weapon or Erik
Rear Sway bar - Eddie G.

I also have a parts coming in from you guys for the '99..

THANKS AGAIN!!!!! I look forward to continuing the mutual sponsorship. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

I'll post pics up in a week or two.. There's a reason why I'm calling it "The Beast". The previous owner called it "The Mule".... that's because he said, "It looked ugly, would haul a ton of stuff, was stubborn from time to time, but kept going".

:D

E

Last edited:
JohnX said:
Me too!

You bolt the hitch on yet...I forgot to look in Calico.

That was for Shaggy4x4.. Remember?????????? Yes, he bolted it up a couple of weeks back.. ;) That's a different sponorship.

Oh Yeah.. Shaggy's going to donate a 8.25 27 spline to the cause. *hmmmm have I asked him yet??* :D

E

EliasJ123 said:
That was for Shaggy4x4.. Remember?????????? Yes, he bolted it up a couple of weeks back.. ;) That's a different sponorship.

Oh Yeah.. Shaggy's going to donate a 8.25 27 spline to the cause. *hmmmm have I asked him yet??* :D

E

Hmm I know where these is a trac-loc for that axle!!!:scottm:

Let me know when your ready for the wheels.

When do we get to see this MULE turned BEAST!?!?!?!

I've still got the stock front coil springs, rear leafs, and stock track bar and bracket off my 95 in the garage for you if you need it. Heading to Havasu this weekend but I could leave it out on the porch for you. :)

Chris

EliasJ123 said:

E

Tell shaggy not to forget to donate to my wallet.

I got an Entire stock suspension you can have

Back