• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CRAWL;King Of The Hammers

lamula

NAXJA Forum User
I for one am very disappointed with the "article" in CRAWL.
I was looking forward to several pages of photos with commentary splashed around and what I found a two columb jumble of $hit that was written like the author just used cut and paste to throw it together at the last minute.
I guess with the limited live coverage and the excitement of having someone I've met and talked to and stood side by side with,Santa on one side and Goatman on the other,on the trail at J.V. do so well in the eventI was hoping for much more.

lamula said:
I for one am very disappointed with the "article" in CRAWL.
I was looking forward to several pages of photos with commentary splashed around and what I found a two columb jumble of $hit that was written like the author just used cut and paste to throw it together at the last minute.
I guess with the limited live coverage and the excitement of having someone I've met and talked to and stood side by side with,Santa on one side and Goatman on the other,on the trail at J.V. do so well in the eventI was hoping for much more.
write the editor :D im sure you're not the only one who feels that way.

I read the article....seems to be a prelude to the real article....doesnt even talk about Shannon winning.....

tcm glx said:
I read the article....seems to be a prelude to the real article.
You are absolutely correct. What appeared in issue 14 was merely a teaser for next month's official expanded coverage. There will be LOTS to read and plenty of great pictures.

Issue 13 is also going to be rushed out a month early to make up for the last issues' late release (problems with the old printer...note use of the word "old") and get everybody back on track for a 6 issue per year tally. Thanks for your patience!

-----Matt-----

im waiting on my change of address from crawl to mail out my subscription to iraq.....anyone wanna hook me up with some back issues? ive missed the last 2 or 3, ill pay shipping :D

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
im waiting on my change of address from crawl to mail out my subscription to iraq.....anyone wanna hook me up with some back issues? ive missed the last 2 or 3, ill pay shipping :D
PM me with your info and I'll see to it that you get a bunch of back issues. Only caveat: Send us a pic of CRAWL in-country. :)

-----Matt-----

HELL YES!

i can do that.

i already did it for jack at ctm, i threw a ctm sticker on a sh*t truck lol.......

i can get some great pics for you guys!

IXNAYXJ said:
PM me with your info and I'll see to it that you get a bunch of back issues. Only caveat: Send us a pic of CRAWL in-country. :)

-----Matt-----

Back