• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FRIEND STUCK NEAR CALICO! CAN ANYONE HELP!

aszaunmi

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys,

I am in AZ ab out 7 hours from Calico and one of my friends got himself stuck somewhere out there. Him or I will pay somebody $50 bones if they can pull him out. Please PM me if you are in the area and can help pull him out. If nobody is available I will be road tripping it out there with my Xj on a flatbed to pull him out tomorrow.

Please if you can help it would be great.

Andrew

aszaunmi said:
Thanks for your thoughts. Right now he hasn't got a hold of anybody that can help him. I may ne headed out there tomorrow afternoon...

Z

I'm in Las Vegas, about 3 hours away. Problem is, my rig is in the shop having the rear driveline fixed and balanced. Won't get it back until tomorrow. Do you know where in Calico he's stuck?

I'm not too far from Calico...I think...
I'm in Desert Hot Springs, but without my Jeep.
Could I pull him out with my RV?
(I'm on a job site all week and only have my motorhome with me...)

Rick

yea more info is needed here. will he need a tug? does he just need a part to repair, something welded, can a 2 wheel drive get to him, details, we need em.

Nothing is needed to repair him. A 4 wheel drive is needed and a tow strap or recovery strap will be needed to get him out. He is in a Toyota Tacoma so it is a light vehicle that could easily get pulled out.

Thanks for the comments.... I will be leaving here in a little while if he hasn't gotten any closer help yet.

Later, Andrew

There are a TON of people who will help him. What we need is a number to contact him or where in Calico is he. Thats a big area. Post up a # or some more info and I am sure someone here will help, you are just being to vague to expect much action at this point.....

In my first post I asked for anyone willing to help to pm me. If somebody would have done so I would have given them his contact info. Anyway, this thread can be concidered closed.

Thanks again, You all have a great day.

Andrew

have a fun trip to Calico Andy! Be sure to dress in layers.

I'm assuming that die cut stickers won't be needed?

aszaunmi said:
In my first post I asked for anyone willing to help to pm me. If somebody would have done so I would have given them his contact info. Anyway, this thread can be concidered closed.

Thanks again, You all have a great day.

Andrew

"Chill Dude" we can help when we know what you want.......SANTA

so did this guy get unstuck yet? i wouldnt be any help since all i have is a 2wd duelly right now, but id try and find someone to help locally.

Leep said:
I agree with ken. There are at least 5 people up here in the HD that could have been there in an hour to give a hand if the details were readily available.

Details, details, details...

Leep

Well....I hate to be the prick here :D but, who the hell needed details?
Stuck.....Calico.....we can connect the dots there.
I am dissapointed in you Hi Dez folks....
:D

But realy, we should have been able to help him out.

Rick

Jump This said:

Rick

I was thinking the same thing. I hope none of us ever get stuck in Arizona! I've never been to Calico, and live about 4 hours away in Santa Barbara, but if anyone ever got stuck anywhere from about Santa Maria to Thousand Oaks I would have been there trying to pull you out! :cheers:

I live near Calico, but I didnt see him.

Jump This said:

Rick

Hey Rick,

I got a friend stuck in Glamis. He needs help.

(good luck finding him on that much info). Calico isn't a small area if he would have given a contact number or location, rather than "PM me" he would have gotten someones help. He posted PM me then didnt log back in for 2 hours......if the guy is my friend, I'd post MY number, HIS number any info that would speed the process up not "PM me" PM is NOT a quick form of communication.

:soapbox:

Back