• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Billy, can you fab this up in my jeep with some tubes....

I just might know someone who has two of those.....if you're serious, I think he might part with one...

Tony, whatever you do for a day job...I want in. :)

hellbilly04 said:
Tony drove Scotts stroked XJ on Sunday & think he needs more power now.. His day job... well he goes to work from 8-5 like most of us here...:rolleyes:

He should get into doing Tile work! The people make BANK! :D over 60$ hr. :wierd: all the way up to a few hundred. Ugg...

hellbilly04 said:
I was a hardwood-tile installer before my desk job. Don't wanna do it anymore.

Oh.. You made enough to retire already huh? :rolleyes: haha...

I wish, my knees & back couldn't take it anymore plus the "cheep" labor out there just killed us...You know you cheep-o your looking for the lowest price right? LOL

ROBERTK said:
Oh.. You made enough to retire already huh? :rolleyes: haha...

hellbilly04 said:
I wish, my knees & back couldn't take it anymore plus the "cheep" labor out there just killed us...You know you cheep-o your looking for the lowest price right? LOL

Well I think that my job title should not be making less then a 1/2 of what the tile people are.. Thats all. Oh and I am a mechanical design engineer with over 22yrs in the trade, working for a good paying company.

djblade311 said:
Tony, whatever you do for a day job...I want in. :)

My day job is keeping my post count high and the Mad Fabricator (Billy) busy!!

tcm glx said:
Guys,......IT WAS A JOKE!!

At this rate Tony, there's no telling what you have up your sleeve.. ;) Plus, now there's no doubt that HillBilly can fab-up what you ask for..

LOL...

E

Ill give you $21.50 for the current motor :D

tcm glx said:
Guys,......IT WAS A JOKE!!
But it was all so plausible. Are you sure?

Back