• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

backspacin on my cragar's?

Mopar It

NAXJA Forum User
well i went on summit and ordered the good ol' 15x8 5x4.5 black soft 8 rims. didnt check backspacing or anything figured they'd be fine and i mounted my 33x12.50 swampers on them and honestly my tire sticks out a good 3-4" from the fender, is this right?

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=CRR%2D3975812&N=700+4294923107+4294923106+400292+115&autoview=sku

jeepwtsl6jn9.jpg

Last edited:
4" backspacing should not stick out 3-4" past the fender.

measure the backspacing to make sure they are 4"(that is what it says on the link you posted)

Ah, that looks about right... I'd show you a picture of my 35 12.50s on 15x8s but they aren't mounted yet...

Also, if you had flairs they wouldn't be sticking out any.

ya that looks about right without flares. thats what mine look like and I have the same wheels

I think it looks damn good.

ruthless... well it looks good now cut the thing(more) and wheel.
Honestly that looks like a really good bs to clear those tires.too much less bs and I would be worried about hacking too much to clear.

Back