• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First Picture!!

Monkey55

NAXJA Forum User
Hey,

I just wanted to share my boy's first picture

2378838607_fc9b9a18f1.jpg

I think it's a classic picture... We had a 4D Ultrasound a fe days ago. Pretty cool stuff

E

cds36 said:
dang he's even giving a thumbs up huh
HAHAH I thought the same thing!

Congrats E!

THANKS....

Yeah.. It was pretty funny. We watched it live on a BIG screen. He just turned and gave a thumbs up... :D

This is fun...... :D

E

That's not a thumb....:gag: LOL

That's awesome! We had that done for our son. We have it on video and of course the prints. Life will never be the same. It's better and worse at the same time.

Take care of mommy!!!!

Congrats!

congrats, but it does look like he's holding on to something, unless he has a HUGE thumb. maybe you got yourself a star there :laugh:

THANKS!!!

I'm a little bit in denial about the sleep thing right now.. :anon:

This is why I've been working on the Jeep thing so hard. I only have 2.5 months left.. :shocked:

Mike - The ultrasound center has a pic of a baby flipping off the camera.. Funny...

It's exciting, fun, and scary at the same time. I'm sure all of you parents know what us expecting dads are going through right now... ;)

Thanks,
E

Hey E, he looks just like you!

(I know, old joke)

Skullvarian said:
Congrats! And take care of mommy, get ready to feel as helpless as ever when labor starts:)

:twak: And don't take what your wife says about you seriously until after the whole labor thing is done:smoker: .

:D congrats...

LOL.. Oh yeah.. I've been nodding my head A LOT!!!

She's even told me that if she gets moody, it's not about me.. ;)

I HOPE that he looks at least a little like me.. :looney:

I promise not to keep posting baby pics. The next one will be when he's just born.

THANKS... :D

E

Back