• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jks trackbar mount...which trackbar? please help.

northwestxj

NAXJA Member #1283
ok...so I have a TNT truss and JKS over the axle trackbar mount I just got done with on my d30. After two weeks, I finally got my trackbar from TNT customs. It's a "builder" kit which essentially has RE superflex joints at each end of a straight piece of DOM tubing. Problem is I went to put the trackbar in and the joint is too big to fit into the JKS mount.

I'm a little confused...what do other people do who run a straight trackbar over the axle? Is this what it was supposed to have? Can I use a rubber mount at the axle end...possibly cut it off an old trackbar and weld it on to the TNT one? Really need to get my jeep going...

WTF...no way. Thats what I thought too and even asked them that when I ordered and they assured me that it was supposed to be two RE joints...didnt make sense to me.

I have gotten the worst customer service and had too many problems from them lately...its ridiculous.

northwestxj said:
Is that trackbar setup for a stock (under the axle) trackbar mount though?...

I am running a JKS mount so need pretty much a completely straight trackbar, which is what I got...problem is it has the JJ at both ends...should mine still have the rubber bushing like that one does?

I understand that.....but i would still think that it should still come with the rubber bushing at the axle end

The JKS OAB is designed to be used with a Stock sized rubber or poly bushing. You can use a Heim as well...

I cut the end off of a stock tracbar and welded it on my new DOM tracbar and used a poly bushing.

Back