• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

goodyears mtrs for sale 33x12.50x15 with spare

themud

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got a full set of goodyear mtrs (4) with a full size spare bfg mudder for sale 2 tires are damn near 100% like 500 miles or less and 2 trail runs a tiny bit of chunking the other 2 halve at least 60% tread on the and slightly more chunking but are in great shape other than that and all half a bit of sidewall scuffing(I wheel the rig not let em sit)... The spare is a bfg mudder that almost still has the new tire nubbies on it and was never used on the trail by me(I didnt need to)...
Reason why their going is I went to 35s:party: and our local prez is sooo jealous of me.. bhorocks and jpslickrocks will verify the condition of the tires as they both have seen em and seen me use not abuse them...
500.00 for the full set of 5 already dismounted and ready to pick up first one with cash takes em away...
themud
pm here and Ill respond in 24hrs or less...

themud said:
Ive got a full set of goodyear mtrs (4) with a full size spare bfg mudder for sale 2 tires are damn near 100% like 500 miles or less and 2 trail runs a tiny bit of chunking the other 2 halve at least 60% tread on the and slightly more chunking but are in great shape other than that and all half a bit of sidewall scuffing(I wheel the rig not let em sit)... The spare is a bfg mudder that almost still has the new tire nubbies on it and was never used on the trail by me(I didnt need to)...
Reason why their going is I went to 35s:party: and our local prez is sooo jealous of me.. bhorocks and jpslickrocks will verify the condition of the tires as they both have seen em and seen me use not abuse them...
500.00 for the full set of 5 already dismounted and ready to pick up first one with cash takes em away...
themud
pm here and Ill respond in 24hrs or less...

I would be jelious but atleat mine hold AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish I had the cash man, thats a smokin deal.
Wanna donate them for the wifes rig??????

LOL

Lata

Im thinking NNNNOOOOOTTTT but thanks for asking....

naw Id love to give them to ya for her but I gots to get the cash for my arb for the front...
themud

Nope

Back