• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone have powdercoating hook up?

I used Crest Coating Inc (CCI) over here in Anaheim, we do a lot of work with them.
Talk to Grimm, he has a contact too.

andy if you want em just black or some basic solid color i can probably get em done for free by the guy who did my bumper. shoot me a PM

well I can typically get wheels fully blasted and recoated for 40-55$ ea. Thats in any of like 200 colors. They do alot of work for lexani, so I figured they are semi good to deal with. Never screwed me over at all.

Nu-Tek in anaheim on white star.

ROBERTK said:
well I can typically get wheels fully blasted and recoated for 40-55$ ea. Thats in any of like 200 colors. They do alot of work for lexani, so I figured they are semi good to deal with. Never screwed me over at all.

Nu-Tek in anaheim on white star.

Olympic quoted me $45 per for 15's. Its just I used to pay $50 per for 17's so I was trying to find a better deal. I know Olympic does quality work so might save my money and go with them.

Thanks.

silverslk said:
Olympic quoted me $45 per for 15's. Its just I used to pay $50 per for 17's so I was trying to find a better deal. I know Olympic does quality work so might save my money and go with them.

Thanks.

Is that bead blasted also, brought down to native material? I thought I was getting a killer deal, maybe not..

ROBERTK said:
Is that bead blasted also, brought down to native material? I thought I was getting a killer deal, maybe not..

I have already stripped the clear coat but I think so. I used to work at TSW wheels and we used them so maybe that helped (I did mention that,haha).

They have a machined surface so I would have to sand all the machining ridges down and then polish..........too much hassle with the (fake) rivets and all.

silverslk said:
They have a machined surface so I would have to sand all the machining ridges down and then polish..........too much hassle with the (fake) rivets and all.

Wayyyyy too much hassle, takes away from wheeling time!

Back